Friday, October 16, 2009

Two New Habits

Ok, Auburn has exhibited two new habits over the past week. One, is sleeping on her tummy. YIKES! right? WRONG! My Aunt Janine gave us the coolest gift. At first I looked at it and thought "oh that's cool" but now I look at it and think "I can't live without you". Yes, you guessed it, she gave us the angel monitor......amazing. It tracks there movements, so if she stops breathing when her face is buried in her mattress, I will know. When they come out with the model that will flip your kid over for you, I will buy it.


The second, is by far more exciting.....she sticks out her tongue. I think my Dad might call that the "concentrating tongue", but I don't know what she could be concentrating so hard on. The other possibility is that she's trying to cool her body temperature. I've considered feeding her peanut butter to see how long her tongue really is - but for now this giant baby picture will have to do.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ami said...

I can already tell her tongue is longer than mine! Adorable.

Brynn said...

She gets that from me ;)

pin it