Saturday, October 10, 2009

Then and Now

Well well, look who's grown 10 inches (or maybe just 3)....

My friend, Jennifer Ewell made this blanket for Auburn. Every part of Auburn's body seems to be taking turns on when it grows. This week her feet all of the sudden got bigger. In some ways I'm glad it's not all at once, but it does make for long weeks. I feel like I always need something from the store for her. I'm sure from here on out that's how it will always be. Some people feel like they're a slave to there kids - I feel like I'm a slave to consumer-ism. (yes that word is made up)

One thing I do miss is her little snort. She would totally snort when she was upset and now....well, she just cries now.

Look at that picture - she's totally busting out of her outfit! I write about being a constant consumer, and I post a picture of an outfit she's outgrown. Case and point.

At least her outfit matches the blanket.

1 comment:

Scott and Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! She is getting so big!

pin it